Terms and Conditions:
The following words and expressions shall bear the meanings assigned to them hereunder:
“the client” shall mean a person, including a public officer, corporation, association, or other organization or entity, either public or private, with an intention of obtaining services from L’Abri Adventure Camp.
” independent operator” shall mean a person; including a public officer, corporation, association or other organization or entity, either public or private, that acts on behalf of himself and persons under his authority, which if they had indefinitely made the application themselves.
- The client who signifies his/her acceptance of a booking/quotation form L’Abri Adventure Camp does so on behalf of himself and persons under his/her authority, witch means that all are bound by these terms and conditions of L’Abri Adventure Camp as if they had indefinitely made the application themselves.
- Any independent operator who signifies his/her acceptance of a booking/quotation from L’Abri Adventure Camp does so on behalf of himself and persons under his/her authority, witch means that all are bound by these terms and conditions of L’Abri Adventure Camp as if they had individually made the application themselves.
- A non-refundable retainer of 20% is required on conformation of your booking.
1. Your booking is NOT CONFIRMED without your payment.
4. The full amount due by the client/independent operator to L’Abri Adventure camp shall be payable not less than 7 WORKING DAYS prior to the date of arrival.
A. If the full amount is not paid on due date, L’Abri Adventure Camp reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
B. Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us by fax or email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 2 weeks before arrival for Group Bookings.
- A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received 20 days before date of arrival and no refund thereafter.
- In the event of a No Show, the total cost of the booking will be billed to your account.
5. Discounts are only valid for the number of people quoted for L’Abri Adventure Camp reserves the right to amend the invoice should the number of people change after your booking was confirmed.
6. Normal check-in time is after 10 AM- check out time is before 11 AM.
- Alternative check-in and check-out times must be requested by the client/independent operator in writing
- at the time of their booking.
7. It is the client/independent operator’s responsibility to take out medical insurance that will cover both the client and independent operator for the duration of his/her stay.
8. The client/independent operator is aware that the camping facilities, camp site’s outdoor and indoor facilities, and recreational activities may contain certain risks including but not limited to the risks of accident, injury or fatally and voluntarily participating in the activities with full knowledge of the risks involved.
9. The client/independent operator declares that the management and the associated companies/organizations shall not be held responsible or be liable for any accident, injury or fatality caused to any person(s) or any damage to or loss of valuables, money, personal effects including negligence or willful misconduct and indemnify and hold harmless L’Abri Adventure Camp from any costs incurred therein.
10. In consideration of being allowed to use the camp site’s outdoor, indoor facilities and recreational activities: The client/independent operator agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of L’Abri Adventure Camp provided for the sustainable management of the camp site areas. L’Abri Adventure Camp further reserves the right to ask the client to leave the camp site immediately if the camp site shall, in its sole discression, deem that the client behaved in an irresponsible manner or in a manner that will compromise the safety of or cause damage to and/or harm the camp site’s premises, other guests, camp site staff or any other persons or the reputation of L’Abri Adventure Camp without any compensation and/or any refund to the client/independent operator.
11. The client/independent operator authorize L’Abri Adventure Camp and/or its authorized personnel to call medical care for the client or to transport the client to a medical facility or hospital if, in the opinion of such personnel, medical attention is necessary. The client agrees that, upon such transport to any medical facility or hospital, L’Abri Adventure Camp shall not have any further responsibility. Further, the client agrees to pay all costs associated with such medical care and related transportation and indemnify and hold harmless L’Abri Adventure Camp from any costs incurred therein.
12. The client/independent operator grants permission to L’Abri Adventure Camp to use any photos taken of the client for the purpose of, but by way of limitation, illustration, promotion and advertising, published and re-published, without any or future compensation to the client. All photos, negatives, prints are the sole property of L’Abri Adventure Camp.
13. The client/independent operator agrees the usage of the equipment, provided by, borrowed or rented from L’Abri Adventure Camp, shall be used their own risk. The client understands and agrees that L’Abri Adventure Camp shall not be liable for any accident, injury or fatality resulting from the use of said equipment. L’Abri Adventure Camp shall make no warranties regarding the said equipment.