BOOKING AND CHECK IN
1. The client who signifies his acceptance of a booking/quotation does so on behalf of himself and persons under his authority, which means that all are bound by these terms and conditions of L’Abri Adventure Camp as if they had individually made the booking themselves.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required on confirmation of your booking.
a. Your booking is NOT confirmed without your deposit.
3. The full amount due by the client to L’Abri Adventure Camp shall be payable not less than 7 working days prior to the date of arrival.
a. If the full amount is not paid in due time, L’Abri Adventure Camp reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
4. Normal check-in time is after 10 a.m - Check-out time is before 11:00 a.m
a. Alternative check-in and check-out times must be requested by the client in writing on the booking form
MEDICAL INSURANCE AND RISK
5. It is the client’s responsibility to take out medical insurance that will cover the client for the period of his/her stay.
6. The client is aware that the camping facilities, camp site’s outdoor and indoor facilities, and recreational activities may contain certain risks including but not limited to the risks of accident, injury or fatality and voluntarily participating in the activities with full knowledge of the risks involved.
7. The client declares that the management and its associated companies/organisations shall not be held responsible or be liable for any accident, injury or fatality caused to any person(s) or any damage to or loss of valuables, money or personal effects including negligence or wilful misconduct.
9. The client authorise L’Abri Adventure Camp and/or its authorised personnel to call medical care for the client or to transport the client to a medical facility or hospital if, in the opinion of such personnel, medical attention is necessary. The client agrees that, upon such transport to any medical facility or hospital, L’Abri Adventure Camp shall not have any further responsibility. Further, the client agrees to pay all costs associated with such medical care and related transportation and indemnify and hold harmless L’Abri Adventure Camp from any costs incurred therein.
10. The client grants permission to L’Abri Adventure Camp to use any photos taken of the client for the purpose of, but by way of limitation, illustration, promotion and advertising, published and re-published, without any or future compensation to the client. All photos, negatives, prints are the sole property of L’Abri Adventure Camp.
11. The client agrees the usage of the equipment, provided by, borrowed or rented from L’Abri Adventure Camp, shall be used their own risk. The client understands and agree that L’Abri Adventure Camp shall not be liable for any accident, injury or fatality resulting from the use of said equipment. L’Abri Adventure Camp shall make no warranties regarding the said equipment.